Existence as heap of unravelled twine. Locus? Described by trailing kitestring. Glass and grime make it impossible for compassionate bystander - waiving the impossibility of compassionate bystander - to pick up loose thread and ask that liberating Pourquoi story.
Meanwhile, roll along, diminishing in size, as if at mercy of a malign cosmic paw. Begin "I- and know not who. The inability to overcome solipsism, for one isn't even that far yet.
There it is. How Humans Came to be Undone.
Meanwhile, roll along, diminishing in size, as if at mercy of a malign cosmic paw. Begin "I- and know not who. The inability to overcome solipsism, for one isn't even that far yet.
There it is. How Humans Came to be Undone.
1 comment:
Tempted as though I am to ask you what you've been smoking these days, I'll let that go :P
Fun post. Took a while to get my head around it, and I'm still not sure of it.
Post a Comment