wonderful :)
Your feet look so cool :)
Superb!!! :-)
Wireless fidelity. :)I understand what you mean. I love. It makes sense, the poem. Especially what you saw of our toes and the earth. What an indispensable relationship that is.
I <3 the toes, and the feet. (And the aalta.)Also you, but a little less.
The last few lines really grabbed me! Now, I have to go read all the rest of your posts! So much for preparing for my interview! ;)
I can't believe I didn't read this before! Wireless fidelity. :)You had me awed, starting right there. It's wonderful.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wonderful :)
Your feet look so cool :)
Superb!!! :-)
Wireless fidelity. :)
I understand what you mean. I love. It makes sense, the poem. Especially what you saw of our toes and the earth. What an indispensable relationship that is.
I <3 the toes, and the feet. (And the aalta.)
Also you, but a little less.
The last few lines really grabbed me! Now, I have to go read all the rest of your posts! So much for preparing for my interview! ;)
I can't believe I didn't read this before!
Wireless fidelity. :)
You had me awed, starting right there. It's wonderful.
Post a Comment